Monday, May 5, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Kitchen Series

It's Tuesday again! :)

With the paint still sitting in our garage that is supposed to be the new color on our kitchen walls I decided to dedicate this weeks TTT to kitchens.

Here is a look at my personal Top Ten Kitchens that I may or may not drool over. ;)

1. The backsplash, the window treatment, the farmhouse sink, and that light fixture!

2. Oh my gosh, I just love exposed brick!

3. I love the built-in bookshelf for your cook books, what a great use of space!

4. I adore beadboard, especially in a kitchen!

5. The high ceilings, open shelving, and the large island are a few go-getters for me!

6. What a precious and welcoming cottage feel!

7. Painting the backdrop in your glass cabinets for a pop of color...brilliant!

8. Those beams are amazing and those numbered baskets above the cabinets are fairly easy on the eyes too!

9. This two-tone cabinetry is a nice change!

10. This is one of the best representations of dark cabinets with a light counter contrast...well done!

There you have it, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday: Kitchen series!

Which one was your favorite from the top ten?

xoxo,
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment