Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A small change that can make a big difference

One word, curtains!

I was on the hunt for the perfect curtains for Emma's room and of course I found them at the one and only, Target! 

Curtains are something that are so simple, but make a huge impact on a room!

Here is a before picture showing the boringness in the room with the lack of curtains.



I read that if you hang your curtains high and wide, it will provide the illusion that your windows are much wider and that the room has higher ceilings. 

We hung the curtain rod, 6" down from the ceiling


And voila, here is the fabulous after shot of these gorgeous curtains perfect for my Emma's room!


With a gold rod to match. ;)



I am so utterly pleased with them, the way they look, and how they provide such a big impact on her room!

If you like them as much as me, click here to purchase!
They are the Nate Berkus metallic window panels

What do you think of them and the difference?

xoxo,
Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment