Thursday, May 15, 2014

Grungy Grout Gone!

Ever since we moved into our house I despised looking at our tile grout. It was so grungy, dirty, and dark looking.

Notice how I said "was", that's past tense! :) 

That's because I took a trip to Lowe's and bought a
bottle of grout renewal for only $12.


They sell it in several different shades, but I bought it in white.

Here is a before picture of what the guest bath looked like and what I was dealing with. 
This is how it looks, if not worse, anywhere in the house where there is tile.
Gross right?!



Before you begin, sweep your floors free of dirt, hair, and dust!

>> This bottle goes a L O N G way. <<

All I used is a little dot (or two) for one line of grout.



Next, I used a toothbrush to spread it out evenly across the line.



Then, I took a damp paper towel and used the tip of my finger to touch up along the edges where it got on the tile. 

I let it dry over night, then cleaned my floors, and stared at them in amazement!





Isn't this product just fabulous?...and such a cheap fix!

What do you think of the difference!

PS: Sorry for the poor picture quality

xoxo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment