Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Fashion

Happy Tuesday!

Since next week is the first official day of the fall season (the 22nd to be exact), and fall is my favorite, I thought I would write about my list of top ten fall fashion items! 

1. Plaid.

Plaid flannel shirts are a must have this season.

{Source}
2. Don't pack away your white jeans just yet! Call me a rebel, but the whole, "no white after Labor Day" is not really a rule to follow anymore.

{Source}
3. Vests are a great statement piece to add and spice up any outfit.

Source Unknown
4. Bootie, bootie, bootie rock'n everywhere!  ;)

{Source}
5. A fabulous fall hat can be great, especially when you just throw something on and head out the door. Floppy hats or fedoras are my personal favorites!

{Source}
6. A scarf is probably my favorite fall accessory, and if you click on the source, there are some various ways to tie one. 

{Source}
7. A classic, chic, chambray shirt!

This piece can be worn in several different ways:
Wear it alone, under a blazer, under a sweater, open over something else, pair it with a skirt, or tie it up over a maxi...the possibilities are endless! :)

{Source}
8. Colored jeans are so fun to me; maroon, forest green, and deep purple are great fall colors! Buy them in a skinny or boot cut, and you can wear them with flats or boots!

{Source}
9. I love keeping my dresses out and being able to continue wearing them in the cool, crisp weather! Just pair them with some leggings and boots and you're all set!

{Source}

10. Cardigans! You can never have too many cardigans, no matter what the season! Am I right, or am I right!?

Wear it over anything: tie it together with a belt over your dress with leggings, a plaid shirt, your fabulous chambray.

{Source}

I hope these items inspired you for fall fashion! 

What are some of your top ten fall fashion items?

xoxo,
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment