Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pumpkin Painting

Happy Fall! 
My favorite season is finally here! 

I just love everything about it! Cheering on my favorite team (Go Hogs!), tailgating, apple cider, the crisp weather, open windows, sweaters, boots, scarves, pumpkins, and the colorful leaves all over this beautiful natural state!

I've been seeing a lot of different craft projects being done with pumpkins [real or fake]. I've seen people use things like paint, Washi Tape, glitter, stickers, or monograms to decorate them for the fall season, and I thought I would give it a try. 

I found these babies at Wal-Mart for only a dollar!


I used my trusty spray paint in some soft neutral colors. 


So much easier than busting out the brushes.

And look how beautiful they are now! 


So much more appealing, wouldn't you agree!? 


This was a cheap and easy project if you are looking for one, and a great way to add to your fall collection!

I've been starting to decorate our house for the season and these faux painted pumpkins look great!


Have you painted pumpkins or started decorating for fall? What is your favorite thing about the season?

xoxo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment