Thursday, September 18, 2014

DIY Baby Turban

I've been seeing adorable baby turban headbands all over Pinterest, but I didn't want to spend a lot of time following a tutorial, or bust out my sewing machine.  I also saw really cute ones on Etsy, even organic ones, but I didn't want to pay $10+ for only one!

So, I brainstormed to come up with my own. 
This is a super easy DIY for baby turban headbands!

For your materials, all you need are scissors and headbands of your choice.

I picked up some adult size headbands from the hair styling section at Wal-Mart for about $5!


First, cut the headband where the seam is. 


Then, fold the headband in half hotdog style.


Fold the headband again so that the two ends meet.


Use your scissors and cut diagonally across where all the corners come together so that you get a point.



Unfold the headband and voila!


I have this adorable baby turban headband in 5 different colors for half of the price of what one was selling for on Etsy! 



Now, tie onto an adorable baby like so, and you're done! ;)




What do you think?

Super cute right?! ;)

xoxo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment