Thursday, September 4, 2014

Long Time, New Post

It's been a long time since I've blogged. 
I went from being the tired pregnant woman, to the tired new mommy. 
My days got shorter and I lost the strive, but I have come out of hibernation now.

 I would like to share a few of my favorite photos from our maternity shoot that we had done when I was 35 weeks pregnant. 

Throw back Thursday anyone? ;)

But first, I would like to introduce our sweet baby Emma who was born on 7:25:2014.




All of the following photos were taken by Ashley Stewart Photography. You can also check out her work here on her Facebook page.

Ashley was absolutely fabulous and very accommodating!
 I am so pleased with our photos and I can't wait to see what she captured from Emma's newborn session!  












This is an antique scale that my husband's father was actually weighed on we he was a baby.

In these photos I clipped on a piece of paper that reads, "Weighting for you!". 
Clever right? ;) 

 I have a use for it in her nursery right now, which I will reveal to you soon, and it will also appear on here again later in her newborn session. 

I can't wait to share!


What do you think?

Have a great rest of the week!

xoxo,
Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment