Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


I feel like everyone can relate to, and enjoys reading, a list of Top Ten items! 
I mean who doesn't right?
{Source}
I want to start a blogging series called, Top Ten Tuesdays, where I can share items that I have discovered and related to personally, or that I have come across via someone else that I can give credit to and share with you.

With all of this ice and snow where I am, and the warm weather on my mind, I thought it would be appropriate to do the first issue of Top Ten Tuesday over my personal list of my Top Ten Swimsuits that I can't get enough of!

Even though you won't catch this pregnant lady in a two piece this summer, a girl can dream! ;)
{Source}
I love the one shoulder in this one!


{Source}

{Source}
This bow and bandeau top is to die for!


{Source}

{Source}
This one piece is just precious ~ I'm loving the flower and ruffle combo!


{Source}
Cobalt blue and ruffles?! Swoon!
{Source}
If you know me, I am obsessed with this mint green color!

{Source}
There's that one shoulder again! ;)

{Source}
And one for my baby girl! ;)

Don't you just love these? 
Where do you usually shop for swim suits? I'd love to hear!

xoxo,
Jen







No comments:

Post a Comment