Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Nurseries

Ever since we found out that we were going to have a baby, I have been looking at Pinterest for nursery ideas like crazy - I know, that's a given - but even more now that I know the specific gender!
Well, for this week's Top Ten Tuesday, I thought that I would share with you my Top Ten nurseries that I have come across and adore!

{Source}

I love the glamorous look of this with a twist of femininity; that floral wall is amazing!


{Source}
From Shoesoffplease.com, the soft colors of this gorgeous room caught my eye!


{Source}
Those curtains and that dresser!!!.....Need I say more?


{Source}
I love the peach color with the gold accents....so neat!


{Source}
These neutral colors are so pretty to me!


{Source}
I love EVERYTHING about this one! The color combo, the shabby-chicness, with a touch of vintage!


{Source}

Mint green = always in my Top Ten


{Source}
The soft colors, especially for a hot air balloon theme, are a sweet twist to this nursery! I love that banner, the baskets for storage on the wall at the changing station, and the ruffled curtains!


{Source}
That glider and all the pretty accents!


And last but not least....

{Source}
That sheep mobile is so sweet and different from any that I've seen!

Hope you enjoyed
Have a happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment