Friday, February 7, 2014

Diving in


Hey! I'm Jen Houser, a 24 year old girl born and raised in the "Sunshine State" who now calls Arkansas home! I love antiques, thrifting, and DIY projects. I am a proud wife and Jesus follower. 


I’m a chocolate lab owner, and an expectant mother of our first born (due July 2014). I enjoy reading blogs and keep up with quite a few regularly! I've decided to dive in and create my own…why not right? ;) 


My husband, Jake, and I are both graduates from the University of Arkansas - Go Hogs! We are purchasing a home and as I said, expecting our first baby. I hope to be able to keep up with the before and after results of all of our attempted DIY projects as we make our new house a home, and capture our growing family within it.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read!
xoxo,
Jen 

2 comments:

  1. You have joined the blogging world! I will look forward to reading future posts :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm pretty excited and happy to know at least 1 person will be reading! ;)

      Delete