Sunday, April 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Baby Must-Haves

Happy Tuesday! 
It has been awhile since I have blogged; where's the time going?!

A couple weeks ago my wonderful hubby and I took a day date trip to Tulsa, OK to register at BuyBuy Baby for our sweet Emma! 



This place is amazing if you have never been, you should stop in if you are ever given the opportunity! It is an offspring of Bed Bath and Beyond (or vise versa, I'm not sure which came first), but anything and everything that you could ever need or want for a baby is here.

Also, BuyBuy Baby accepts 20% off coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond (and have their own as well), you can access any BuyBuy Baby registry at a Bed Bath and Beyond, and they price match!

I'll be honest, I was a little overwhelmed at first. 

For instance, the wall of strollers.



This was the first thing we took on when getting there because we knew it would take us awhile, I mean how can it not, but we believe that we found the perfect one that will suit us and our baby girl. 

Before we headed out for our trip, I began asking around about what the baby 
must-haves are that we should register for and I thought I would share the wealth.

1. Diaper Genie



2. Pack-N-Play 
This is great for traveling purposes.



3. Rock-N-Play Sleeper
Suggested by many.



4. Burp Cloths
You can never have too many.




5. SwaddleMe Blankets



6. Pacifier Variations
Everyone that I talked to recommended registering for a variety of pacifiers because you never know which type your little one will like and take. 





7. Nursing Pillow



8. Breast Pump
All of my mommy friends recommend this brand of a breast pump.
Also, check with your insurance company because according to the new Affordable Care Act that was signed into law in 2010, your insurance may cover the cost of a breast pump for you. ~ You can read more about that at the link provided here.



9. Snot Suckers
Some people suggested the nasal aspirators that the hospital provides (similar to the first photo), and others suggested the NoseFrida. 





10. A stroller with a car seat that fits together
This is the one that we chose.



Well, there you have it, a Top Ten list of baby must-have suggested items. I hope this helps several of you expectant mothers out there as much as it did me. 

What are some of your top ten items for baby must-haves?

Have a great rest of the week!

xoxo,
Jen 


No comments:

Post a Comment