Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Baby Houser's Gender Reveal

The other day I posted a baby bump photo on Facebook and Instagram for the 19 week stage with a chalkboard sign that I created. 


The majority of our family and friends guessed that we are having a little Miss and ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have had a feeling that it was a girl too. 
Here's a throwback picture to the day that we found out we were expecting, and how we announced it to the world on Christmas when I was 11 weeks! 



If it is a girl I would be so excited because honestly, who can deny the cuteness of those little bows. On the other hand, I am completely obsessed with my 3 year old nephew and would not be disappointed if it was a boy either! 
I mean I would have my very own John Ryan!  ;)


Isn't he just the cutest?!



Without further ado, I am honored to announce that Jake and I will be the proud parents of a little baby girl!


We are so thrilled! It was amazing to see her this morning on the sonogram! She was lying on her back and waving those little arms of hers ~ she is perfectly made in His image!
This little girl is already so loved by many and I can't wait to show her off to the world! 

xoxo,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment